Friday, March 9, 2007

Spring Break

Not as bad as I thought.
Caught up on sleep.
(which was desperately needed)
Got to hang out with a friend I've known since kindergarten but hadn't seen in forever.
(she's still so much fun)
Went on a date with tm♥.
(no one compares)
Spent lots of time with my mother.
(she's awesome)
Was reminded of this torture called "chores".
(which in turn reminded me how awesome being away at college is)
Got to spend more time with my amazing youth group.
Got to hear my friend, Josh, tell us about his 5 months in Africa.
(was reminded of how desperately I desire to go on a missions trip)
Looked up flights to Italy.
(Got really excited!)
Went shopping with my grandmother.
(yay for new clothes)
Saw The Rocket Summer and The Early November with tara marie and jny davis<3.
(officially addicted to concerts)

all in all not too bad. however i miss everyone in tally sooo much. i'm definitely ready to go back.

1 comment:

jny said...

TRS was awesome.
Thanks for letting me
sleep in your amazing
WATER BED!

:D