Saturday, April 7, 2007

Great Is Your Faithfulness

I think I know what God was speaking to me this week. I need to learn to give things over to Him. Big or small, He can solve all my problems. He's in control of all things and I need to remember that when I start to get stressed and freak out about things. I tend to want to take matters into my own hands and fix the situation myself. Even though every time I do, nothing ever works out the way I want it to. But when I stop and say " God, You're in control. Please help me in the situation", He never fails to show up. Whether it's little things like my being stressed about being late to something, or something huge like my Italy stuff; when I stop and give it to God, everything works out right. He really showed me His faithfulness this week. And I praise Him for it!

Psalm 117:2
For great is his love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the LORD
endures forever. Praise the LORD.

No comments: