Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Year In Review

The past few days (plus not wanting to study for finals) has caused me to think about how blessed I was this year.
I love all the people I met in Bryan Hall this year. And I know that I had to go throw what I did at the beginning of fall semester to get to where I am now. They really are good-hearted people and I adore them, but they helped show me the person I don't want to be and God used that situation to bring me back to Him.
And I can't even begin to express how thankful I am to God that He randomly got me connected with Tyler. I truly have no idea where I would be or how my life would be right now if it wasn't for His amazing grace.
It's so awesome when you can look back and see how God worked in your life during a certain period of time. If He didn't get me in touch with Tyler I wouldn't be in Chi Alpha, I wouldn't have met Jenny or anyone else in Chi Alpha, I wouldn't have the Brat Pack, I wouldn't have Genesis, I wouldn't be a sponsor, and I probably wouldn't be a Christian anymore. It's crazy how one decision, one event, can change your whole life.
I really am so blessed. I'm so grateful. God is so good.
My first year of college turned out to be nothing like I had expected. I have learned more and grown more and closer to God these past 8 months than ever before. I am so blessed to have met the people I did. The people in Chi Alpha and at Genesis have shown me what it truly means to be a Christ follower. I've never met people more devoted to His cause. It's so encouraging.
And my dear Brat Pack, I don't know what I would do without the four of you. Words cannot express how thankful I am for our random friendships. Each of you are so amazing and I love you all more than I can say.
So all-in-all, this year gets an A++!

2 comments:

jny said...

Awwwwwwwwwww.
I heart you.
Next year is going to rock even harder.
That is all.

Anonymous said...

As Jenny would put it: [blushes]