Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Arms High and Heart Abandoned

So today I came to discover that Hillsong United is coming to Jacksonville in April.
There are no words to express how excited I am. It's going to be a night like no other. I know it.
Just thinking about it makes me long for the day that I will finally be able to worship my God in heaven, face to face, with all of my Christian brothers and sisters for all eternity. I can't even imagine. It blows my mind.... I can't wait!

Psalm 84:2
2 My soul yearns, even faints,
for the courts of the LORD;
my heart and my flesh cry out
for the living God

Isaiah 26:8-9
8 Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,
we wait for you;
your name and renown
are the desire of our hearts.
9 My soul yearns for you in the night;
in the morning my spirit longs for you.

Psalm 42: 1-2
1 As the deer longs for streams of water,
so I long for you, O God.
2 I thirst for God, the living God.
When can I go and stand before him?

Psalm 63:1
1 O God, you are my God;
I earnestly search for you.
My soul thirsts for you;
my whole body longs for you
in this parched and weary land
where there is no water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it WILL be an amazing not. Mostly because I will be there, but United will be cool too.

jny said...

I'm SO excited!