Thursday, February 15, 2007

Who needs a boyfriend when you have boy friends??

So today turned out to be so much better than I thought. I didn't have to deal with a bunch of sappy couples. I didn't really see any.
I got to spend some time catching up with my Bible reading. I'm way to far behind on that. I need to start being more diligent about that. It's so important and I put way too many things before my quiet time.
To summarize the rest of the night [sorry this is brief but i'm tired]
Donald came over, Jenny came over, went on a crazy hunt for Donald's car (ask about it! it's a good story), three of us plus Shaun and Lance went to Los Compadres for dinner, then to Lance's to watch a movie, then home.
Tonight was so much fun! Like I said in my previous blog, my friends are awesome. My Valentine, Miss Jenny Davis, gave me some delicious chocolates. yay!
I also got chocolates from Donald and a rose, a bear, and M&Ms from Lance. Hence the title of this blog. Having good guy friends when you're single on Valentine's day makes it so much better. You guys rock!
Oh! And shout out to Jenny for letting me borrow her computer. You're my favorite!<3
So this was pretty much my best Valentine's Day ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaay!!! Glad you don't mind sharing being my Valentine with Jenny, Shaun, Donald, & I guess Thomas too. haha.

Anonymous said...

Being girls on Valentine's Day ROCKS.

Thanks for my bear, love!

<3

Lance said...

Maybe you should re-evaluate this blog. Apparently, it's not true anymore.