Thursday, February 8, 2007

Good Times

So today was awesome! I'm loving what we are studying in women's crime so it makes getting up at 8:45 not as hard. Intro to Crim was ok..nothing too exciting there. Had lunch with my friend, Donald. It was grand. I'm sooo excited that he is going to Italy the same time I am. I was really nervous about going and not knowing anyone and especially about spending 18 hours on a plane by myself. But God is faithful! After lunch, I went and paid off the rest of my trip so i'm all ready to go!... Minus the passport part. I really need to find time to go get that done. I'm such a procrastinator...it's bad.
Math was the only downside to today. I'm sooo gunna fail this next test. Functions = death for me. I've never passed a test on functions in my life. Ugh.
Made Jenny skip her class and go to Target. I woke her up the best way possible... you should be jealous. Went to Target. I got a tote and shoes. It was a good trip. Plus we rocked out to Self Against City which is always amazing.
Went to Diverge again. I really like it. At first I was really intimidated by the kids there. They are kind of crazy. But I think God solidified it in my heart tonight that I'm supposed to work with these kids. Teenage girls especially are where my heart is. I want to work with them for my career and I loved hanging out with the middle school girls at my old church. I'm really looking forward to finding out what all is involved with being a sponser.
Afterwards Jenny, Lance, Shaun, and I made our way to Chik-Fil-A once again (word of advice: never follow Shaun or Lance... trust me on this one). Then we all went to Shaun's so that Shaun could study Latin (ha). Sat around and helped Lance edit Worship 411 and gave our very important opinions. During which I serenaded them with my amazing guitar playing skills.
Took some awesome pictures. We are so cool.
Jenny was tired so we left since she has to work in the morning. Unlike me who gets to sleep in until 1:50! :D I love thursdays!
So that was my day. It was a great one. I hope this warm weather stays around for awhile. I'm definitely not a fan of the cold.

So i didnt know how to end this so here is what i came up with... Hope it makes you laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm awake.. I blame you.

We really need to get lives.. Pah ha.

Anonymous said...

You DID wake me up the best way possible..