Monday, February 5, 2007

I'm A Conformer

I've done the blogging thing on myspace but having your own website is so much cooler. I was recently introduced to a friend's blog, then another friend created one, and now I am jumping on the band wagon. Oh well. Plus I also have friends and family who do not have myspaces so this will be a way for them to know what all is going on in my life. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to write and I won't bore those who read it. However, I will warn readers upfront that said situation may occur. I ask for forgiveness in advance.

So this is the first official blog. Well it's more of an introduction than a blog. I'm going to post some of my previously written entries from myspace. Comments, thoughts, opinions are always appreciated. :)

3 comments:

Lance said...

Glad you've joined the club. You should make it so that more than people with google blogger can comment so that EVERYONE can comment. You'll def. get more comments that way. yay!

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

I shall not conform.

Just so you know.

Anonymous said...

Dang..