Tuesday, February 6, 2007

[I can't think of a title]

i hate being mad at people more than anything. i don't like being upset and holding grudges but at the same time i'm not a person that let's other's walk over me. i dont know what to do...

On another note.. today was pretty uneventful. Woke up, took my a restest for math (got the same score i did the first time...oh well), crammed for oceanography, failed my oceanography test, went to psych, caught up with rachel, and then going to watch a movie with the love of my life, Jenny Davis. Molly Ringwald and Mac N Cheese = love. I'm so excited.

It was an absolutely gorgeous day today! I wish I could have enjoyed it more. Maybe i should stop sleeping through half the day ha. or not.... ;P

I have this friend I've been talking to for awhile about God and Christianity and such. He grew up in Church but he hasn't been really following after Christ. He's supposed to be coming to church with me on sunday and maybe Chi Alpha on thursday. I'm starting to see a real change in him and I can see God working on his heart. i'm really excited about it. I just pray that he won't ignore the pull on his heart.

yay for my boring life... that is all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... Mac AND cheese. Lucky.

Anonymous said...

Define "walk all over you" please. Holding grudges is not fun. Those who are closest to you have the capability to hurt you the most...even if they have the best intentions. I'm sure if the person you're mad at is your true friend, then he/she did not intentionally try to hurt your feeling, and definitely didn't try to walk all over you. Talking it out is probably the best option.

Check out my latest blog on love.

Love you...

Anonymous said...

Love of your life?

[looks around]

Heyyy, that's me!

<3 <3 <3